Monday, May 14, 2012

the next theme is...CHANGE

“The joy of life comes from our own encounters with new experiences and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different."
~ Jon Krakauer, Into The Wild


Sam Cooke once sang, "It's been a long, long time coming but I know change gonna come, oh yes it will." Yes Sam Cooke, change is coming...new seasons, new life, new ideas.
With this Ring
With this Ring by soupatraveler

If you're like me though, the prospect of change is a bit scary. We often get set in our ways and struggle to step outside the invisible but defining lines that prevent us from greatness.

"My philosophy is that life is all about learning and growing, and that life can be a real adventure of learning, growing, compassion, and joyfulness."
"My philosophy..." by farmgirl in flipflops
"My philosophy is that life is all about learning and growing, and that life can be a real adventure of learning, growing, compassion, and joyfulness." ~ John Mackey

"mama, come quick, I've found a little patch of heaven"
"mama, come quick, I've found a little patch of heaven." by journeywithasimplegirl

However, I think we're finally ready to step out of the shadows, into a real adventure and find our own little patch of heaven. We're not exactly sure where it'll take us, but I hope you'll join us for the ride.

We look forward to seeing your "change" photos!


Ashley of Ramblings and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting. take a moment and say hi!